WE ARE COMMITTED TO ADVANCE SUSTAINABILITY IN ALL ASPECTS OF BUILT AND NATURAL ENVIRONMENTS.
Civotech Associates Ltd is a multi-disciplinary engineering practice, which was formed in 2000 by its present executive manager- Dr. Eng. Marclus Mwai (Reg. Eng, PhD, MSc, BSc (Civil), IEK, ASCE).
We specialize in civil and structural engineering, solid and wastewater management, pollution control, environmental and sustainability studies, including EIA and Audits. In all cases, Civotech Associates Ltd adopts advanced computer models as the basis for developing and analysing project alternatives. Our project teams are strategically placed in providing comprehensive and professional services and at the same time demonstrate project outcomes to our esteemed clients.
Civotech Associates Ltd is a team of engineers, environmental and project management experts whose mission is to advance sustainability in all aspects of built and natural environments. With a combination of technical competence and sound management skills, we provide efficient and innovative services, specifically applied to enhance sustainability, reduce costs and save time for our clients.
Our key focus
- Civil and Structural engineering (roads, buildings, power transmission lines, rail lines, etc)
- Environmental Assessments and Auditing
- Site investigations and feasibility studies for infrastructure projects
- Environmental Engineering (solid waste management, pollution prevention, mine tails management)
- Novel technologies to promote waste-to-resource initiatives and primary health care (e.g. nanoparticles applications)
- Material testing and specification, materials research
- Demographic/ population studies
- Urban planning and GIS based spatial studies
- Monitoring and evaluation studies
Our key strengths
- Our believe in teamwork as the key to finding long-lasting solutions to socio-economic and technological challenges
- Our ability to conduct applied and scientific research
- Our ability to develop in-house models to communicate project options to our clients and to understand engineering uncertainties (e.g. life cycle costs; difficult soil conditions; complex structural systems; environmental impacts)
Our core values
- Demonstrating sustainability in key aspects of engineering projects and in the development and management of natural resources
- Creating equal opportunities to all
WHY CHOOSING US
We Are Professional
We adequately possess the required skills, knowledge, qualifications and capacity to undertake all professional assignments.
We Are Trusted
We continually strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and that creates trust between us and our clients
We Believe in Teamwork
Our believe in teamwork as the key to finding long-lasting solutions to socio-economic and technological challenges